Current Specials 10-15% Carpet-Tile-Grout-Stone-Upholstery-Rugs! The larger the job, the more the discount
The Bluebook for Reconstruction and Restoration dictates our pricing. The Insurance industry initially produced it for their adjusters to reference and train. The primary purpose of it is to control price gouging from contractors. That said, we reference it as a guideline for charges in our specific area. You’ll find the veteran companies around here all charge accordingly with similar pricing. The book is based on particular zones that span through all states. To date, this book is the most accurate, researched and referenced product to base pricing. We are in Zone 1…the most expensive nationwide! So when we offer discounts, they’re actual discounts based on a reliable source. The point of our sale is to build our customer base with like-minded consumers seeking quality. We’ll let our work determine our future with you! Whatever your service needs, they will always include the following:
What you get
- 2 hour arrival time window or less.
- The only cleaning method approved by manufacturers and the only company within a 40 mile radius qualified to do the work in the bay area. Your products will always be left residue-free!
- Our entire line of cleaning detergents will never cost extra (not to be confused with sanitizers, stain removers or sealers/guards). Whether Child and pet safe, hypo-allergenic, VOC compliant, organic/green, heavy duty or any “special need” cleansers, they’re included at no additional cost!
- 35+ year owner\operator, IICRC certified that’s fully insured
- We use our own water. No hose hook-ups or hidden fees
- We pretreat all surfaces to be cleaned at no additional cost with a multitude of emulsifiers, as needed, for soils specific to YOUR homes needs Ex: wine, grease, rust, urine, dirt…ALL need different detergents particular to the chemical makeup of the soiling for successful permanent removal. It’s how spots DON’T return! We may be able to treat some seemingly permanent staining at no additional cost as well (depends on the stain)
- The only HOT water method available that acts as a disinfectant for soil and bacteria
- Deep cleaning soil and detergent residue EXTRACTION. This means we remove them for good! Residue-free gives longevity to your cleaning and more importantly, a healthy indoor environment! It also preps your carpets to accept carpet guard, so it works as prescribed.
- We dispose of all we extract. From your house, it goes in our van, and we take it to a drop-off facility. We include this service at no extra charge!
- All discounted services carry a minimum charge of $250.00
- Combine services for additional discounts
OUR BASIC CARPET CLEANING SERVICE
No hidden costs! We pre-treat and deep steam extract soils with our powerful truck mounted machine. This is where it all started with us over 30 years ago. The advances we witnessed through time have been as significant to human health as advances in the internet were for global communication. Ours allows you to live longer, stay healthier and be more productive. Simply amazing! Today’s cleaning technology is a complex and diverse cleaning science that we don’t take lightly. Choosing a competent and experienced operator can make the difference between a pleasurable experience and one that can turn toxic! For a better understanding, view our “Whats Hot In Floor Care article“
The health benefits of thorough cleaning by a certified and seasoned pro is a solid plan. Success can only be accomplished by “correct emulsification” of each type of soil and by an operator that knows the chemistry for them for safe effective removal. On top of that, out of the four cleaning methods available to consumers, truck-mounted deep steam cleaning is the only effective method that rids soil and detergents completely. Deep hot water extraction is the “final step in the rinse process.” The same type of rinse we do for our hair cleansers, dish and body scrubs and so on. The actual cleaning is done first before the steam extraction process even takes place. Call for details, it’s important!
OUR FULL-SERVICE CLEANING WHICH INCLUDES GUARD IS .65sf. Reg
DISCOUNTS up to 15% apply. The more the carpet the more the discounts
TILE GROUT AND/OR STONE up to 15% off
Our most popular service now. With our basic service, you’ll get the same service mentioned in the bullet points on the carpet cleaning offer above. In the case of tile grout and stone, we use penetrating sealers. You will have a choice of what grade you think would suit your needs for your lifestyle. Prices vary; please call for an informative education of options and actual cost. We’re interested in your needs and won’t push ours on you, ever! The minimum charge applies!
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING DISCOUNTS 10% off with a second service
As you may know, maintaining upholstery is a very tedious process and is not a favorite with most professionals that are just looking for a quick buck. To us, it’s all the same and has become a specialty service with us. Many cleanings take a lot of experience and tricks of the trade to assure the fabric colors remain stable and the outcome exceeds your expectations! But that’s what we go for, and some of our most satisfying work is on upholstery. As you can see from our before and during photo above, we can change your mind about reupholstering that favorite chair or sofa. We’ll clean ANY fabric and do it with confidence. The minimum charge applies.
EXOTIC RUG CLEANING…Combine services for possible discounts
Rug care is another service that the average carpet scrubber is better off passing on. After all this time in business, I find that no two cleanings are alike when it comes to wool and silk rugs. It can be very daunting for those so-called professionals that aren’t educated in this art and are then asked to include a Tibetan handmade vegetable dye rug to the wall to wall carpet cleaning. Rug cleaning separates the men from the boys, similar to upholstery cleaning!
Having spent many years working flood damage restoration, I have a big advantage in hands-on experience that most won’t learn without damaging the rug first. We’ve learned how to reverse dye stain bleeding, control shrinking, and how to remove seemingly permanent staining safely. It makes getting the soil out (including the fringe) second nature to us. All our work can be done safely on location! You’ll find our regular price attractive when compared to other seasoned pro’s. Note, the minimum charge applies