Welcome to Start Fresh Restoration
Formerly Carpet Connoisseurs
Start Fresh Restoration offers professional, residue-free, pet and child-safe carpet cleaning. In addition, we clean stone, tile and grout, restoring these surfaces to their original beauty. As veterans of the floor cleaning industry, we can guarantee the best in carpet, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning. We look forward to working with you! (For more see our videos below.)
Why choose us?
- Continuously qualified for Diamond Certified for 10 consecutive years.
- An IICRC Certified flooring restoration firm.
- Owner operated since 1987.
- Committed to on-going education
- Trusted to perform warranty work
- Our detergents are eco-friendly, child-safe, pet-safe, VOC compliant, EPA-registered and hypoallergenic.
- Backed by the Diamond Certified Performance Guarantee
- Professional carpet cleaning using a truck mounted steam cleaner.
- Pet odor removal
- Stone, tile and grout cleaning
- Carpet repair
- Hardwood floor cleaning
- Wool rug cleaning
Get a Free Estimate!
From our clients
“I think everything they’ve done for us is excellent. They’re efficient, prompt, and the price is always right. I’ve always had a positive experience. They’re always very timely.”
“Scott is very knowledgeable, and we use them quite a bit. We have two dogs, and we generally use them several times a year. We have always been satisfied. I also like Scott personally.”
“They responded very quickly to my request for service. They were on time, courteous, and they cleaned up very well. They price was also very reasonable, and they did a good job. They pinpointed the stains and got the job done. They are honest, and they have integrity.”
“I’ve had my carpets cleaned by many companies throughout the years, and every company pales in comparison to Start Fresh Restoration & Carpet connoisseurs. Scott will definitely get your carpet clean. The machine he uses sucks the water out of the carpet so it dries extremely fast.
He always shows up on time and does a thorough job. I’ve been using them for about 25 years.”